Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Post One Hundred! And Fabulous Tip of the Day

Hey, everyone! This is the one hundredth post on the Gossip Ghoul Blog! Exciting, right? It is to me. It's taken me a long time to get to this point. I just have to keep working, keep trying to get ahead, keep writing, as difficult as it can get some time. I have a lot of great things planned for this blog, and I'm working hard to get it together. I have the new laptop now (Thanks a billion to my best friend for donating her old one to me! XOXO!), and there are a lot of fall trends starting up to talk about. The way I see it, life is short, so I have to be fabulous in the time I have left to live. There's too little time for me to keep getting depressed and letting that take over everything about me. I want to share that fabulosity with all of you.

Today's Fab Tip:

"Worn-In Lips: ... For diffused colour, blend a little concealer around the edges of the lip line with a cotton bud. To get that stained effect, Chase Aston, The Body Shop International Make-up Artist, recommends buffing your lipstick of choice with an eyeshadow brush."
-- Taken from Elle magazine, UK edition, September 2013, page 311.

A soft, faded lip is a beautiful way to make a red lip a little less intense for day. Pair with soft, minimal eyes.

And as a special treat for the one hundredth post (and because I can finally embed videos again), a funny scene from The Greatest TV Show Ever to brighten up your day. It's brightened up mine, after all.




XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment