Monday, January 13, 2014

Join Me Tonight For Moonday

In case you haven't noticed from my Twitter feed, a new episode of Teen Wolf is tonight, and I will be live-tweeting, although I may reach tweet limit before Wolf Watch, the aftershow. This week's Wolf Watch involves the twins, so I've got my fingers crossed there will be talk of upcoming Dethan plans.




On Sunday I will be live-tweeting Downton Abbey, and I have a strong suspicion Anna is going to become pregnant, so I'm dying to see if that development plays out.

Immediately following that episode is the US release of the new series of Sherlock. The much-anticipated, long-awaited new series. Obviously I will be live-tweeting that.

Please join me online for gushing and fangirling and general awesomeness.

All gifs from Tumblr.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment