Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Daily Draw: The Empress

Today's daily draw:
Crystal Visions Tarot Deck
The Empress. This Major Arcana card is about creativity and fertility. To me this card represents encouragement in my writing. I have great things planned (stay tuned for October 1!), and I need to keep working on my ideas in order to succeed as a writer. The powerful femininity of The Empress is exactly what I need to keep my writing goals in sight. The butterflies represent transformation and rebirth, and that symbolizes the ideas in my head transforming into written words on the page. The Empress is stepping into the water, and water always represents imagination and creative emotions in tarot cards, and that to me means that I need to keep my book series moving forward.

Do you do a daily draw? What's your interpretation of this card? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment