Thursday, August 27, 2015

Daily Draw: Reminder

Today's daily draw is from an oracle card deck rather than a Tarot deck. Oracle cards are very unique and fun to read, and while they can take more time to understand since they are without the tradition and structure of Tarot, they can help to offer different kinds of insight into one's life. This particular deck is the Wisdom of the House of Night, which is a tie in to the House of Night YA paranormal series, which I really enjoy a lot.

Today's card:

Reminder. This card is about remembering what I've learned so that I don't keep making the same mistakes repeatedly. It's also about not forgetting the important things about myself that working with Tarot and oracle cards have revealed to me. As my daily message, at some point today I'm going to need to remember something very important to make the right decision. Additionally, I can interpret it as not forgetting my path, keeping my end goals in sight.

Do you do a daily draw? Have you ever worked with oracle cards? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment