Thursday, April 24, 2014

#TwilightForever Movie Times

Hey, everyone! As I mentioned on Tuesday, this Saturday, April 26, is the #TwilightForever marathon! I'm really excited about it. Join me for a full day of live-tweeting and live-blogging! I think it's going to be a lot of fun. You can watch all five movies with me or pick and choose which ones you want to see. For clarification, I'm posting the start times of each movie below. Obviously I'm leaving a little bit of time in between each film to change discs, stretch legs, run to the bathroom, make more popcorn, etc. The whole thing should last from 10am-9pm. I've also included a teaser trailer and poster for each film.





1. Twilight: 10 am - 12:02 pm (122 mins). For this film I will be using the hashtags #TwilightForever #Twilight.



2. New Moon: 12:15 pm - 2:25 pm (130 mins). For this movie I'll be using #TwilightForever #NM.




3. Eclipse: 2:35 pm - 4:39 pm (124 mins). For this one I'll use #TwilightForever #Eclipse.



4. Breaking Dawn Part 1, Extended Edition: 4:45 pm - 6:49 pm (124 mins). For this film I'll be using #TwilightForever #BD1. Also, you don't have to watch the extended version if you don't have it, but that's the only version of BD1 that I own.




5. Breaking Dawn Part 2: 7:00 pm - 8:55 pm (115 mins). For this one I'll use #TwilightForever #BD2.



I look forward to sharing this marathon with you on Saturday!
Gif from Buzzfeed.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

All pictures belong to Summit and to Little Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment