Saturday, April 26, 2014

#TwilightForever: My Inspired Look


Hello, everyone! I hope you’re excited to join me for my all day #TwilightForever marathon. I’m certainly excited about it myself. Of course, for the occasion I’ve put together a look. First things first, I spritz myself with Twilight Woods Diamond Mist from Bath & Body Works. That’s right – a sparkly shimmer fragrance on the wrists, neck, and décolletage. It’s quite a lovely scent, too.

Since I’ll be lounging in bed all day while working on this blogging marathon, comfort is key to my clothing choices. Grey sweatpants are an easy neutral, and fuzzy black socks keep my feet warm, since my roommates keep blasting the air conditioning. I add a lacey black camisole topped with a black t-shirt with the words “Yes, I’m In Love With A Vampire.” A very fitting graphic tee, hmm?

I slept with my hair in braids, so I brush it out for soft waves and add a black headband like Bella wears in the first movie. Bella wears very natural makeup, so I apply a luminizing BB cream and blend concealer and powder over my blemishes. I sweep a shimmering champagne shadow across my eyelids, curl my lashes, and apply mascara. After sweeping a peachy-coral blush across my cheeks, I color my lips with Revlon Just Bitten Stain+Balm in Twilight.

Red heart earrings and my Cullen Crest necklace are my accessories, and I finish off the look with black nail polish, and dark red polish on the accent nails. For a top coat I apply sparkly Luxe And Lush from China Glaze’s Hunger Games collection.

Final touch? A blanket for extra comfort.

It’s going to be a good day.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment