Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Beauty Inspiration: Pitch Perfect 2

I don't know about you guys, but I am super excited for Pitch Perfect 2 to come out! I especially love Beca's edgy style and makeup, especially that smudgy eyeliner!

Seriously, the edgy eyes and messy half-back hair are sheer perfection. Take a black kohl eye pencil (I like to use Maybelline's kajal version); line your upper and lower lashlines as well as your waterline; and smudge with a q-tip or your finger. Spritz your hair with a texturizing finishing spray, and pair with gigantic headphones. Dare I say it? A ca-awesome!

Here's Pop Sugar's video on beauty tips from the hair designer for Pitch Perfect 2, and it has some great tips for your hair during the hot and humid summer weather that's starting up.




Got some inspiration from the Barden Bellas? Let me know what your favorite look is in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment