Thursday, May 7, 2015

Judging By Appearances

I am at Hot Topic looking at the Game of Thrones and SPN Funko Pop! Dolls, when a sales associate approaches me.
Gif from Tumblr
"So," he says, "do you watch Supernatural?"

I pause before answering, taking a moment to glance at my SPN Team Free Will graphic tee, my SPN earrings, my enormous SPN backpack, my Dean Winchester-inspired army green motorcycle jacket, my angel wing necklace, and the keys in my hand from which two SPN keychains are dangling, one of which has the same anti-possession symbol as on my earrings. 

"What gave me away?" I reply in a deadpan manner resembling Raven's from Teen Titans. 

"I just didn't want to assume," he assures me and proceeds to show me the new Leviathan!Castiel figurine. Which is awesome and makes me cry cuz of season seven feels at the same time.

And yeah, that's what it's like to run into me shopping.
Gif from Tumblr.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment