Monday, May 18, 2015

Top 5 Instant Ramen Bowls

I've mentioned before that I practically live off ramen. 🍜 What can I say? Instant noodles are simply very easy and convenient for me. I've decided to put together a list of my top five favorite instant ramen, as follows:

1. Nongshim Shin Ramyun -- OMG so spicy! This is the most popular ramen/ramyun in Korea and therefore the most popular one at the Korean supermarket where I'm manager, for good reason. It's really good. It's super spicy (Korean food tends to be very deliciously spicy), and it's got seafood and mushroom as part of its flavor. Yum. Just yum.

2. Nongshim Noodle Bowl Spicy Kimchi Flavor -- So warm and filling and delicious! It's kimchi soup but with noodles! Plus it's super fast to make.

3. Paldo Jjamppong Seafood Noodle -- This one is almost as spicy as the Shin Ramyun but is a little more seafoody. What's great about this is that the bowl comes with a little packet of sesame chili oil that makes the taste so much better.

4. Myojo Ippei-chan Yakisoba Japanese Style Noodles -- This one is the only Japanese bowl on the list, and it is delicious. It's very peppery, and it has Japanese mayonnaise. I don't know what it is about Japanese mayonnaise, but it is delicious, especially when combined with okonomiyaki sauce!

5. Nissin Pan Asian Kitchen Spicy Pad Thai Flavor -- Not as good as real Pad Thai, obvs, but way better than any other instant Pad Thai I've ever tried. Plus it's got those wide noodles. Pad Thai with wide noodles is always way better than Pad Thai with thin noodles.

So there you have it, my five favorite instant ramen bowls. 🍲 Have you tried any of these? Do you like them or prefer others? Which kinds would you have picked? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment