Friday, May 1, 2015

Life Without Avengers

This is my state of mind right now:

Gif from Tumblr
I can't log into Tumblr. I can't peek at Twitter. I can't use Facebook or go anywhere online. I just have to put my hands over my ears and tell everyone to stop talking about Avengers: Age of Ultron! I haven't seen it yet, and I don't know when I will! Don't give me any spoilers!

I can't handle not seeing it yet. This is driving me crazy. People see my Avengers graphic tee and say, "Oh, did you go see the movie?"

And I reply bitterly, "No, I work three consecutive days of eleven hour shifts, so NO, I have not gone to the movie theater yet! Thank you for reminding me of how much my life sucks right now!"

I'm dying right now. #NerdGirlProblems 😭

If you've gotten to see Age of Ultron, don't you dare give me any spoilers in the comments! 
XOXO
Gossip Ghoul 

No comments:

Post a Comment