Saturday, February 23, 2013

Aurora's Nominations

The 85th Academy Awards are on Sunday, and though I'll be at work, I still plan to look up who won and see all the important outfits Monday morning. Let's face it: the red carpet outfits are probably the most important part to me: seeing lots of gorgeous actresses all glamorous and sexy. I do have a few ideas as to who and what should win, so here are my picks for the Oscars:

  • Best Picture: Django Unchained (although it should be The Avengers)
  • Best Director: Why the hell aren't Joss Whedon, Peter Jackson, and Chris Nolan on the nomination list?!
  • Best Actor: Hugh Jackman (but it really should be Tom Hardy)
  • Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
  • Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz (This is the win I want most out of all the categories! Christoph Waltz is an amazing actor, and it would be awesome for him to have a winning set for Hans Landa and for Schultz.)
  • Best Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway
  • Best Original Screenplay: Quentin Tarantino for Django Unchained
  • Best Animated Feature: Wreck-It Ralph
  • Best Animated Short Film: Paperman
  • Best Original Song: Why the hell weren't Safe & Sound and Breath of Life nominated?!
  • Best Production Design: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  • Best Costume Design: Snow White and The Huntsman
  • Best Visual Effects: Marvel's The Avengers
Those are the ones I care about at least. Is it obvious what my preferences are? We'll see how it goes Monday morning.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment