Monday, February 18, 2013

The Suck List

Things That Suck:

  1. Finding out that Beautiful Creatures, a movie I'd been looking forward to since November, is not playing in my area.
  2. Customers who insult cashiers who have no idea what they're looking for. Seriously, if I have never heard of what it is you want and you dismiss my suggestions, then I can't help you.
  3. Internet randomly disconnecting and not working again for an evening.
  4. Running out of soap in the bathroom because I forgot to buy more over the weekend.
  5. Getting out of work late after the last bus has left, which means walking home almost an hour and twenty minutes in the torrential downpour of rain, only to arrive home soaked to the bone and finding not only are my copies of this month's Glamour and Allure ruined, but my rough drafts of posts for this entire week are dripping wet.
  6. Going to bed with wet hair.

I hope your day and evening have gone by far better than mine, readers.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment