Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Apologies

Due to this cold turning into a flu (yes, another flu despite the one I suffered from for a couple weeks in January) and not being able to take off either job while sick (yes, I know, life sucks), I am behind on schedule, and I don't have this week's post drafts ready or rather fully written. I am spending every moment of the day struggling to breathe, and while I will continue to sacrifice sleep for the sake of having time to write, at the moment I am popping a Nyquil and trying to recover. Therefore, posts for the next few days will be rather light. I have some great material to write about planned out, but taking the time to write something comprehensive is easier said than done. I humbly apologize, but don't fret too much, readers. I fully intend to keep my minimum of five posts a week promise.

On the bright side, Christoph Waltz got the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor. There is hope in this world.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment