Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spring Shopping

I've mentioned a couple times that I love fashion and beauty. I'm too poor and have too distinct of a personal style to be considered a fashionista, but I adore fashion. I'm subscribed to a lot of magazines: Cosmopolitan, In Style, Glamour, Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue, People Style Watch, Harper's Bazaar, and Lucky. I read them every month. Once in a while I read Allure as well. It's OK, but I don't like it quite as much as the others.

February is an important month for magazines because this is when the March issues come out, and March is the beginning of the spring season, although to be current and up to date, one starts wearing spring fashion right away in February. The March magazines I've gotten in the mail at this point are Lucky, Cosmo, and In Style, and so far I'm pretty pleased. No, I don't have the money to buy a whole new spring wardrobe; who freaking does? Besides, I love the clothes I already own; I don't want to replace them. I just want to enhance them -- change them up and make them new. Isn't that what spring is about? Cleaning out old dust, sprucing things up, and making everything pretty.

Which is totally why I'm eying this adorable pink button down I saw at the mall. It'll be fantastic with the black a-line miniskirt I got from Charlotte Russe in the Christmas sales. So pretty!

And the Prabal Garung for Target Collection debuting tomorrow. If only I didn't have to work so that I could spend all of tomorrow shopping!

Happy shopping to all who can go in my place! (Lucky bastards.)

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul

No comments:

Post a Comment