Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Object of Lust

I am totally loving the gorgeous Tom Ford wedges I saw in Harper's Bazaar! They showed multiple versions: one in silver, one in black and gold, and one in white and gold; and the silver was calling my name. It's shiny and metallic and so pretty! It's a sandal, so open toes (all the better for showing off my perpetually black-lacquered toenails), with a strap halfway across the foot and two ankle straps. Truthfully, this delight of a shoe isn't actually a wedge, since it does have a tiny bit of a stiletto point peeking underneath and giving it a sexy air and some height. The wedge part is covered in dangling spikes, which sexifies it even more. I adore the melange of effortless sandal with an edgy fringe of spikes. I'd love to throw this on with my purple skinny jeans or a flowy skirt in one of the modern floral prints that are in right now.

Unfortunately, a pair of these heart-stoppingly beautiful sandals cost $2970, so they won't be happening for me. It's very sad. Nonetheless, I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment