Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crisis

Hey, everyone. I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news. I have accidentally cracked my laptop screen. It's pretty bad. I can only see about two-thirds of my screen, and even that not very well since there are pulsating lines crisscrossing it. I can't even click on anything on the right side of the screen. It's extremely annoying and frustrating, and I feel terrible about it. Most people would just buy a new laptop, but then most people could afford to buy groceries every week without jeopardizing their ability to pay rent, couldn't they?

A very kind and generous friend of mine -- to whom I have not shown enough gratitude because I was freaking out too much when she made the offer -- has assured me she can let me use her old laptop, but I won't be able to get it for a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I won't be able to use this laptop to write most posts. I can't do anything with pictures, tags, or videos, and most importantly, I can't schedule any posts. This isn't supposed to be something half-assed right before I press Publish. These posts are a lot of work and effort, something I'm proud of. Therefore I will be going on scheduled hiatus until the second week of September for regular posts.

However, starting tomorrow, I will be taking the time to post a Fabulous Tip each day so that the Gossip Ghoul Blog will still be utilized. I have a lot of great stuff planned that I really want to show all of you, but I need a working laptop for that. The Fabulous Tips will not be at regularly scheduled times but whenever I get the chance that day to type one up and post it.

Stay tuned for more. I'm not going anywhere.

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment