Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Dark Knightsblood Returns

So I've been gone for a while. You may have noticed. You might have not. Either way, I feel pretty bad about my leave of absence, and I'm here to apologize and make amends.

In previous posts I've touched on my depression issues. If I'm honest with myself, I've got to admit that those will never go away, but sometimes they're manageable and ignorable. Sometimes, however, I get stuck, and then I feel miserable while attempting to write. If I can't enjoy writing, then I don't do it. All that led me to falling out of the habit, especially because the few things I did write I couldn't bear to post -- such as making a list of all the people who'd actually care if I died and then getting stuck after the first name.

I fell away into the abyss inside me and then let myself get distracted.

But now I'm back. I'm not making any promises as to how frequently I'll post. All I can say is that I will try my best. I have no idea if anyone other than my two friends has read any of this blog, but like all my writing, I write for myself; and I owe it to myself to force myself off the ground and continue working on this. I complain so much about my sucky life, but it'll never change unless I take the initiative.

Stop bitching, and start dating.

XOXO
Aurora Knightsblood, Gossip Ghoul.

Picture belongs to Mattel.

No comments:

Post a Comment