Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekly Favorites: Thor: The Dark World and Loki Feels

Hey, everyone! Did you have a good week? These are the highlights of mine. This past week was Geek Week on YouTube, which itself is pretty exciting, but what was particularly fantastic was the new trailer for Thor: The Dark World. It's a long trailer and features more action and a lot more Loki than the teaser did, yay!


So awesome, right? November is going to be a great month for movies! Between Catching Fire and Thor, I'm going to be in fangirl heaven... while crying my eyes out, that is. But in the meantime, that trailer was perfect fuel for my Thorki feels. Yes, I absolutely ship Thorki. That means I ship Thor and Loki together, for those of you who don't speak fangirl, and since the trailer has come out, I've been looking up all sorts of fanart like this:
Picture from Deviant Art

So cute!! It was drawn by VanTheFirst.  I'm sure more fanart will be posted online as November draws near, and I am definitely looking forward to that.

Secondly, there is the song of the week, and this time what's played in my head most is Cherry Pie by Warrant. That one is going to be on loop for a while longer, I'm betting.

My nail color this week has been very pink and sparkly with OPI's liquid sand Pussy Galore from the Bond Girl collection with China Glaze's 3D glitter Material Girl as the accent nail. It's sweet and fun.
Picture from OPI


Finally, this week's chosen makeup tutorial is Waterproof Your Makeup by Michelle Phan. A few nights ago I was caught walking home in heavy rain without an umbrella, and I wish I'd used tips from this tutorial because my makeup was a complete mess by the time I got home.


I'm hoping this week will be good. Tomorrow will be, at least, since it's Moonday. Time for more fangirling!

XOXO
Gossip Ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment